PUBG Mobile has just presented an exciting emulator program called Tencent Gaming Buddy, and it’s known as an official emulator for PUBG mobile version. The players are now able to play the game on it instead of installing other Android emulators. Some players sent their requests to the development team on wanting to play PUBG Mobile using the controllers, or keyboard and mouse. With the release of Tencent Gaming Buddy, now they can totally enjoy this mobile version on their own PC.
A detailed guide on playing PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy
The first step you have to do is to install this emulator on your PC if you want to play PUBG Mobile on a computer. Follow this link to install Tencent Gaming Buddy http://syzs.qq.com/en/
Start to install the emulator, and when you’re done, just open up the program. The emulator app will download PUBG mobile to your PC automatically. It can take a while depending on how fast your internet connection is.
A window will pop up during the installation process. The game will launch when it’s over.
If you want to continue the process from your mobile device, you just log into it with the same Facebook account on both platforms.
Similar to other emulator programs, Tencent Gaming Buddy also allows you to use the keys and a mouse to interact with your character in the game. For examples:
- To move around the locations, you need to press four keys, including W, A, S, D.
- For shooting at enemies or punching them, just press the left mouse button. When you want to aim at a target, just use the right mouse.
- For jumping and climbing, you just press spacebar.
- Press key F for building an interaction.
- Press key C for sitting, and key Z for laying down to freely look around.
- Hold Alt and Shift for sprinting.
- To use weapons and guns, you need to press number keys 1-3.
- To throw grenades, just press keys 4-6.
- For using items that help you regain health, just press keys 7, 8, 9, 0.
- Press key F1 to bring up the controls
- And press ~ to bring up the mouse.
If the control settings mentioned above doesn’t suit your playing style, you can change them by pressing the small keyboard at the top right of the software screen. A keymapping menu will pop up, then you can use it to change the keys for each manipulation. When you’re done changing, just remember to save the new control settings.
The emulator Tencent Buddy is still in the testing process, hence, it’s inevitable to experience some bugs and problems in terms of performance. If you want to customize the graphics, you will press the small menu button at the top of the simulation window, and then select “Install”. You can totally adjust the configuration to suit your computer.
Since you are playing the game on this Tencent Gaming Buddy, you will only catch sight of other players who are using this emulator too. There is no way you meet others playing PUBG Mobile using their iOS/Android smartphones.
Before you install Tencent Gaming Buddy, you are highly recommended to take a look at the smoothest game configuration, and make sure that your PC will meet the system requirements as listed below:
- OS: Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 hoặc hơn
- Memory: RAM 4 – 6 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
That’s all for the instruction on how to play PUBG Mobile on Tencent Gaming Buddy. Follow all steps mentioned above to finish the emulator installation on your PC, then play the game on it! Good luck!