PUBG Mobile Patch Notes 0.14.0 Released!
0.14.0 is one of the most exciting PUBG Mobile Patch Notes for the popular Battle Royale mobile game.
Here is the list of items not existing in PUBG Mobile game before.
- New Infection mode and map – It is completely possible for you to play as Zombies!
- New character system – It will allow players including you to open up and obtain more skins with skills.
- Pirate main menu theme and a million-dollar Global Treasure Hunt!
- Royale Pass Season 8 with well-liked items restocked!
It is the second part of the current PUBG update mobile.
- Infection mode
- It is an asymmetric PVP mode because every participant will be divided into two sides at random after they have already accepted to engage in the match: One is Zombies and one is Defenders.
- If you are a defender, you will be given some firearms. Meanwhile, the undead can only deploy melee attacks and abilities with cooldowns to kill you. Be careful! These scary monsters can revive after they are shot while you will change into a walking dead if you are grabbed or bitten.
- Once all defenders are infected, the other faction will be the winner. However, they can win if at least 1 survived at the end of the battle.
- You and other persons can customize your zombies form controls and the quick chat.
- According to the latest PUBG Mobile update news, the infection can be activated in the room mode.
- New Character System
- Victor – He is the first character who is gettable for free. You can find him from the Character section under Workshop.
- Victor’s skill in PUBG Mobile game will decrease SMG reload time. His possibilities will run in EvoGround and they will not influence the balance in the Classic mode.
- Victor is equipped with special outfits, with Legendary Conquest becoming the best costume. It is feasible for you to scavenge materials and unlock the next level to obtain distinctive emotes with voices.
- By joining matches, you will have the chance to upgrade Victor. There are numerous rewards for each level and a unique prize: MVP Results Emote at Lvl 10 (max). Collect premium Character Crates with rare ones by gaining EXP after the max period.
- Pirate Main Menu Theme and Global Treasure Hunt
- It is one of the amusing pieces that you cannot ignore once you participate in PUBG Mobile official update.
- Get ready to search for big treasures during combat! Remember to seize every opportunity to reach hidden chests! You will loot a lot of gold, silver, bronze compasses to redeem gifts.
- For Global Treasure Hunt:
- It is sorted into 4 phases. Each of them will go with an exclusive map. There are 7 levels and 2 missions.
- By ending 1 challenge, you will receive a commensurate crate.
- By finishing 7 or more quests in a stage, you will get a corresponding box.
- To see the final reward, you should conclude all 56 tasks.
- Fulfill any job to involve in the lucky draw and bring together the PMCO travel fund. There will be 10 winners for each area.
- The background download has been added to the iOS platform. Its users can swap the app to the background when they download updates.
- Android Resources Pack
- Minimized the PUBG Mobile new update size of Android installation package and supplemented another Resources Pack after the PUBG Mobile update date is announced. It will comprise some rarely utilized elements which are shown with a placeholder icon unless the Pack is downloaded.
- Daily Mission System Update
- Lessened the number of objectives and improved rewards
- Daily Missions, other than the Login Mission, are launched at random. You can change them 3 times per day.
- Level V and rewards are added for a couple of achievements.
Improvements and Bugfixes
It is also a necessary entry in PUBG update PC. It is useful to solve the trouble that you have ever encountered when playing PUBG Mobile.
- Performance and Compatibility
- The iOS platform thread scheduling is finally reset. The power consumption and heating of iOS devices are diminished.
- You can experience getting on or off or driving your means smoother.
- The firing quality works better when multiple soldiers access the last circle.
- Players and Air Drops will appear clearer.
- The Classic mode will run stronger on some low-end tools.
- Backpacks will open quicker.
- The gear will be collected and equipped easier.
- Team Deathmatch mode is enhanced.
- Boosted up airstrike effects
- We will move to the second fragment of Improvements and Bugfixes in PUBG Mobile Patch Notes.
- Inventory UI is more convenient.
- Outfits: If they are not suitable for the presently worn one, the old costume will be unequipped display the new one.
- Advanced the shop visual: The other background, lighting effects, altered the camera angle, highlighted the display
- Refined the armory visual: added halo, modified scenes, highlighted the display effect of firearms
- Portable Closet: the UI will be crashed if you stop interacting with the icon. The Undo Changes icon is added so as to regain the former outfits.
- Polished Lucky Spin and crate opening experience
- Tweaked the Rankings background to match the overall visual
- Meliorated Team and Friend interfaces: You can check friends’ avatars. The Friend button will be visible when somebody expands the Team interface.
- Added the Middle East server to Crew Challenge
- Shop/Supply visuals: new background, set again the icon design, information display, and button locations
- Fixed climbing related issues
- Fixed a bug in which character models were stuck in buildings
- Fixed a problem when Zombie got trapped in walls in Survival mode
- Removed a bug that connecting to a social account would not affect avatars
- Discarded a bug which Backpack models in the main menu were not indicated properly
- Fixed a bug where nicknames were located wrongly on the Clan page
To learn more about information, you can visit the PUBG Mobile website. Hope you enjoyed!