After one day of having the server maintenance, PUBG Mobile finally comes back with an update v0.7 focusing on some big new content, especially the new weapons and attachments added to the game. This new update promises to make the game much better after a long time of maintenance. The players will earn themselves a great gaming experience once experiencing all new content brought to them by this update.
The main point of PUBG Mobile update 0.7 is a variety of new weapons with awesome attachments followed. Players are now able to get access to the model DMR named SLR which is based on the prototype of the real FN FAL. SLR possesses a wonderful bullet speed and dish out a nice amount of damage, which is very suitable for catching the targets that are moving.
About the attachments, the players are now able to access 2 new kinds of Scope, including 3X and 6X, giving them more options in terms of targeting. However, Grip can be the most concerned thing in this update, it’s considered as a new handle of PUBG Mobile. There are three types of Grip added to the game, such as Half Grip, Thumb Grip, and Light Grip.
- Slightly decrease the jerking of the gun.
- Accelerate the recoil recovery rate after jerking
- Decrease the stability of the gun.
- Increase the oscillation when aiming.
- Suitable for the short shooting on AR or SMG.
- Increase the recoil recovery rate after jerking.
- Increase the jerking rate in horizontal and vertical ways.
- Suitable for shooting at a far distance.
- It will jerk the gun and will be very hard to control when comparing to shoot with the Grip if shooting at the Auto mode.
- Decrease the jerking rate vertically while increasing it horizontally.
- Accelerate the recoil recovery rate after jerking.
- Suitable for the Auto mode on both AR and SMG at a close and medium range.
Besides adding new guns and attachments, PUBG Mobile also introduces a new mode to the players, and it’s based on the War Mode on the PC version. This will be a wonderful mode allowing the players to enjoy brutal gunfights without ceasing, and they are allowed to come back to the map after dying. With new guns, accessories and a mode added to the mobile version through this update, hopefully, it will make the game more engaging as well as bring a nice gaming experience to all players.