PUBG Mobile update 0.4.0 is finally out and it’s becoming accessible in many areas. This can be considered as the largest update containing several new features that are much interesting to find out, for instance, an Arcade mode, training grounds and so on. All of the alterations are kind of similar to the previous build of the Chinese version of the game. It will be considered in the main patch notes as shown below!
This is a kind of brand new mode consisting of 28 players, with one of the six changes, including shotguns, all weapons, melee, sniper rifles, pistol, and item heaven.
You can try using all kinds of weapons and improve your shooting abilities. Dusk is a new setting that was also added to the game via this update.
More than 20 optimizations for the game
- The battle experience got improved.
- The Follow function was attached to the game, before using the parachute and after landing on the ground.
- An automatic door opening was added, and you can trigger it in Settings.
- Already modified the pause between collecting lots of items automatically.
- Solved 4x and 8x scope performance problem.
- A performance chart was attached to the Results screen.
- Sound effects and voice chat issues were altered and solved.
- Leaning: The movement speed got increased. You can use “Lean & Open Scope” and “Lean & Fire” now.
- The flipping tricks for motorcycles were attached to the game.
- Cars now have nitrous oxide engines.
- The mini-map now shows the formerly-used vehicles.
- The iOS users are now able to use 3D Touch firing options.
Don’t forget your subscription to catch up with the story
The Android update will be released in several regions, and if you can’t wait for it, you can think about using the APK file in a risky way. This can cause you to lose account or rank information.
Obviously, if there is an update available, you have to wait for a few hours for it to post, especially if you are playing PUBG mobile on an iOS device. The update will pop up in the Updates section of the app store. You just simply tap the button, then the file will be automatically downloaded.
The proof of the update first popped up when the users found out a challenge in the game. They would be rewarded with a lot of things if they downloaded the latest update. Once things have been completely installed, the challenge will be totally finished.
Although there is a new mode added to the game, you should note that this mobile version doesn’t contain the Mirimar desert map which is being tested in other areas at the moment. Nothing sure or confirmed when the map will be accessible in the English version.
Android and iOS users are now able to check out PUBG Mobile, and this big 0.4.0 update will be approachable on both platforms. Feel free to explore it!