What’s new in PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0? If you are curious about this update, you should check out the patch notes now to find out the new contents and several improvements made to PUBG game. Let’s check it out!
PUBG Patch Notes 0.11.0
- Added Zombie: Survival Till Dawn to the game! This is a nice event mode that only lasts for a limited period of time. Players will compete against each other for their survival as usual on Erangel, but they will come across many disgusting zombies and wicked bosses from Resident Evil 2. They all spawn on the map a lot. You must finish them off for resources and items.
- Attached weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Attached Pandemic Treasure event. You should grab your Resident Evil 2 outfits right now!
- Anniversary Treasure event was added to the game. Now, the anniversary of the game can be celebrated with all types of rare finishes.
- Attached Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music to the game.
- The prices for anniversary items are discounted now while quantities last.
- Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames were all added to the game.
- You can get access to Sanhok now in Arcade – Quick Match.
- You can see your character image and connections on profile now.
- Attached new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Already redesigned some houses in Vikendi
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now commence with double the ammo.
- The results from the past are now maintained up to 1 month, and the older data will be cleared.
- Already addressed some terrain display bugs for budget devices.