PUBG Mobile Season 6: Release date, new vehicles, weapons and more
PUBG Mobile is a game from the original PlayerUnknown’s Battleground PC title. It is available to enjoy on Android and iOS devices. It is a fierce match between you and lots of enemies worldwide. To be the winner, you must survive at all costs. It means that you are forced to defend your body and choose the most appropriate tips to stay alive at the end. It is popular and designed with high-quality graphics.
After launch, PUBG Mobile game is updated regularly. Season 6 is one of the releases, that is expected by players. It was kicked off on March 21, 2019. Meanwhile, Season 5 had been concluded on March 8. PUBG Mobile Season 6 will include numerous remarkable additions and improvements.
Play PUBG Mobile and you can recognize those changes easily! Actually, the season that we mention will offer a new vehicle, another weapon, a fantastic state of the atmosphere at a few places, together with several features not existing before. Not only that, Season 6 is related to the 0.11.5 Beta.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta
It is an update reserved for PUBG Mobile game, containing differences and an introduction of strange stuff.
- Two Erangel and Miramar maps are eventually given the dynamic weather system.
- The cold Vikendi map has a G36C rifle taking the position of SCAR-L. Both of them utilize the 5.56 ammo, which is the ammunition found across the playfield without difficulty. G36C will support attachments like the scope, thumb grip and so on.
- Tukshai is a three-wheeled bus which is known as Tuktuk – a famous taxi in Thailand. It has already appeared on Sanhok to replace Jeep, Dacia, and more.
- Zombies are interesting creatures in PUBG Mobile game. They are in the Zombie Event Mode. They will get weaker gradually during combat.
- Fixed the bug where zombies were not able to access an area
- Zombies will be nerfed when the zone damage in PUBG Mobile is buffed as damage out of the protected location at night has been boosted.
- Some resource drops, or fuel levels, the undead’s skills are reset to build a stronger gaming experience.
- The Quick chat message “I got supplies” is pre-selected.
- Fixed a necessary issue that happened whilst you were previewing costumes
- Finally, the other feedback button is added in the main menu of PUBG Mobile game
We have come with a full report of the PUBG Mobile Season 6 and what it has. Hope you enjoyed!